There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We like writing and art that uses the senses – something we can taste, smell, squeeze. We like weird and wonderful. We encourage work mainly from women and underrepresented voices.
We now publish monthly, find out more here. There is no theme. We are currently closed for submissions.
Please read our updated guidelines before submitting and remember the following:
- Simultaneous submissions are totally fine and heartily encouraged, but if your submission is accepted elsewhere please inform us asap!
- We do not accept previously published submissions. We obtain First Serial Rights, which means we have the rights to publish your work for the first time.
- Once you have sent us your submission, and you notice a mistake in your work or cover letter, drop us an email or request an edit. Please do not withdraw and re-submit; we have a limited number of free submissions per year, and we want to give all writers the opportunity to submit for free.
- If you are submitting more than one of the same form, please upload in ONE category – for example, upload 3 poems in one go, not as separate categories. It's way easier for our editors to organise your submissions.
- As part of the magazine's ethos, we blend art and writing – please be aware that your work will be accompanied with another form of art and this will be at our editors' discretion.
Okay, your turn now. Blow our senses. Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.